Home » » What have I done?

What have I done?

I've always had an inkling of an idea for a story where I could truly explore the psyche of a typical antagonist from a forced feminization story.  You know -- the spurned or abused wife, the business rival, the wronged subordinate, etc.  I really would like to get in their mind, and feel their rationale, to live through their justification, and then, finally, see their realization that what they've done is inescapably evil.

Anyway, I haven't had time to write such a story yet.  I don't know if I ever will, simply because a character study like that probably wouldn't interest the majority of people who visit this blog.  Anyway, that's a long prelude to a caption, but it might give you an idea of where my head was when I wrote this caption (it's a little darker than usual).

Here it is.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl