Home » » Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

The first order of business today is to acknowledge a milestone.  This blog just passed my other (The Omar Bell Universe) in terms of fans.  This is significant because it was created about 6 months after OBU.  I know it's not really fair to compare the two.  This blog is more generalized, and OBU is a very niche sort of fetish.  Added to that is the fact that I simply don't update OBU nearly as often as I do this blog.  I've cited my reasons for this previously, so I won't go into it now.  So I'm not really trying to compare the two; I'm just acknowledging this blog's fledgling successes. 

Okay, now that that's out of the way, onto today's caption!

I liked this picture because I have a thing for public nudity.  I only altered the picture very slightly (look closely and you can see it), and I think it turned out well.  The background didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped it would, but it's passable.  The caption is just your run-of-the-mill, almost generic, mini-story.

Anyway, judge it for yourselves.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl