Home » » A Donation Button

A Donation Button

Some of you may have noticed a "Donation" button popping up from time to time on this site today.  I apologize if it distracted you.  I was toying with the idea of giving you all the opportunity to donate to my "Photoshop" fund (I want to upgrade, but I'm not shelling out that kind of money right now).  I had noticed that a lot of other blogs have those donation buttons, so I decided to give it a shot.  I even got so far as to put the fully functional button on the site...for like 5 minutes.  I started to make a post explaining what it was, and what not, but I only got a paragraph in before I decided to remove the whole thing. 

Why?  I'm not sure, to be honest.  It seems perfectly reasonable to give you all the opportunity to donate (I've donated to other sites myself, so I'm definitely not against it.), but, I don't know.  I just wasn't comfortable with it. 

So, I guess I'll just rely on you all to buy the "Warrior Reborn" novel (and any subsequent short story compilations I write/publish) to support my captioning habit.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl