Home » » The Bachelorette Party

The Bachelorette Party

This caption kind of had a mind of its own...and that's how I like it.  It practically wrote itself.  I just set up the situation, and it flowed out. 

I've always had a fascination with a boy getting treated like a woman by male strippers.  We've all seen the videos (or if you haven't, go look up Dancing Bear on Google) of women going crazy at these stripper parties.  I like the idea of a boy going to one of these, and giving in the same way they do (and getting treated just like one of the girls).  So that's where this caption came from.

The photo manipulation isn't perfect (I'm always trying to get better!), but it is light years ahead of where I was even a few months ago.  I think I'm really starting to understand how to work with colors in Photoshop.

As to the background, it's very, very basic.  It's not nearly as cool as the one I did for my previous set of photos, but I think it's effective all the same.

Hope you enjoy it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl