Home » » Times, they are a-changing.

Times, they are a-changing.

This one was actually tougher than I originally thought it would be.  Getting the bikinis right was a pain in the butt.

I hadn't done a role reversal caption in a few days, so I figured I'd give you all one.  I like the idea of a future where boys become increasingly more feminine (it's already happening; I'm just accelerating and exaggerating it) while women become more masculine. 

How do boys become so small, pretty and feminine?  I'll let you use your imagination this time (though I may write a full-fledged role reversal story sometime in the future).  That's actually how the Omar Bell Universe came about.  I couldn't find any Role Reversal stories (I'd already read pretty much all of them), so I decided to write my own...but I needed a hook.  So, I went with the interracial thing (one of my many, many fetishes).  As the planning stages wore on, I sort of dropped the true role reversal thing, and just focused on a widespread feminization.  And so the Omar Bell Universe was born.

The closest I've come to writing a true role reversal story was kind of an experimental narrative called "What Makes a Man?"  It's posted on Fictionmania, but as I never got any response to it, I guess it wasn't very good.  If you'd like to read it, however, it can be found HERE .

As an aside, I recently posted a gallery on Imagefap (go HERE to see) which contains some of the best photo manipulations I've ever done.  I know a lot of you don't get into the interracial thing, but some of those are worth viewing just for the photo manipulations.

Anyway, here's the caption for today:

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl