Home » » Beauty has no gender.

Beauty has no gender.

This picture actually took quite a bit of modification, but I think it turned out fantastically.  I really like the idea that eventually, the idea of the beautiful, feminine man will one day become mainstream.  If it did, I imagine that publications such as Playboy would feature male models.  In the realm of my fictitious ad campaign, it's not a stretch that those models would then speak up, and urge other boys to follow in their footsteps.

I know this might be getting a little far afield from my normal captions, but I do really enjoy making these little advertisements.  I hope you like them too.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl