Home » » Stray Thoughts

Stray Thoughts

I wanted to make a quick post to talk about some stuff that's been on my mind lately.

First, I can't say how much some of your reviews/comments mean to me.  I've always done these captions and stories because I enjoy making them, but when people talk about how these stories actually affected them, it makes it so much better.  I won't single any of them out or anything, but it does make writing so much easier when people become emotionally attached to my characters.  It's what I'm usually going for, but to hear (or read) about it in a review is, for lack of a better word, awesome.

Second, I've hit a milestone over on Imagefap -- 200 fans.  And I'm closing in on 100 here and over on OBU. I know there's some overlap, but that my work is reaching so many people is really gratifying.

It's funny.  The captions I write specifically for Imagefap are really, really niche.  I don't expect everyone to get into that sort of thing (I know I have some weird kinks).  That said, I'm very, very proud of some of the photo modifications I've done for those captions.  I think it's because I do those in batches of 10-15 images, and I kind of get into a groove.  Anyway, if you haven't checked out some of my later galleries (the first few aren't anything to write home about), I heartily recommend that you do so. 

And finally, I wanted to talk a little about backgrounds.  If you're not interested in captioning yourself, go ahead and quit reading.  If you are, read on! 

I think that the backgrounds are neglected in most captions.  Does it work sometimes?  Yes.  But I think a good, solid backgrounds makes the caption really pop.  So if you're a captioner, please take a few minutes and make a decent background.  Your work will look so much better.

Anyway, I just had a few thoughts I wanted to share with you all.  Thanks for reading.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl