Home » » Another Sissy and Proud Advertisement

Another Sissy and Proud Advertisement

I love the idea of an activist group which promotes the idea of male femininity.  We're not quite there yet as a society, but it can't be that far off.  There are groups which advocate acceptance of nearly every other demographic -- why not boys who are, by nature, feminine?  Too often, those boys (and their female counterparts who are masculine) are forced by our society to conform to the traditional views of how their gender should comport themselves.

So, I made up a little fictitious ad campaign promoting the acceptance of feminine boys (dubbed sissies).  The campaign is named Sissy and Proud.  Do I think such a campaign would be as risque as I like to make it?  Of course not.  But I can't help myself.

Anyway, here's the banner/billboard.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl