Home » » Was it a mistake? Or was it a clever plan? The world may never know.

Was it a mistake? Or was it a clever plan? The world may never know.

When I saw this picture, I knew immediately what the caption would look like.  It took a LOT of modification, but I finally tailored the picture to fit the dialogue I had in mind.  And I think it turned out wonderfully.

I fully intended to save this caption for a more appropriate date (Valentine's Day), but I just couldn't help myself.  I'm impatient.  That's just the way I am.  I guess I'll just have to make another Valentine's Day themed caption in February.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl