Home » » A First Attempt at a Motion Caption Story

A First Attempt at a Motion Caption Story

I hope this video turned out okay.  I've watched it a couple of times, and while I like it, I'm well aware that it is far from perfect (the transitions, specifically aren't a little abrupt.  I really liked the source video, and I enjoy the extra oomph that a video (as opposed to a picture) can bring.  That said, it's a pretty basic story coupled with a very sexy little video. 

I wish I had the time/energy to create a little animation for you all. It would be so much easier to start from scratch rather than having to use existing material that only *mostly* fits what I'm looking for. 

Anyway, I hope to get better in the future. 



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl