Home » » A New Way

A New Way

I wrote this caption a few weeks ago, and I have to say, I really like the idea.  I admit that sometimes I get caught up in the back story of my captions.  I can't help it.  I always want to make everything "make sense."  So I find myself concocting these alternate histories/futures where my captions and stories achieve that goal. 

Rather than try to focus on that world-building in a caption which should tell a simple story, I chose to make a caption telling the history.  And I think it works magnificently well.  The picture is very sexy and the caption tells an interesting back story.

For some reason, I love making these kind of plaid backgrounds.  They aren't easy to get right, but I do like the way they turn out.

Hope you all enjoy this one.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl