Home » » A Public Service Announcement

A Public Service Announcement

I couldn't resist posting this as soon as I got through with it.  It only took me about 20 minutes (taking a break from real work!), and I think it's so simple and elegant.  The only tricky part was to get the background to blend with the picture. The idea was to emulate a billboard you might see driving down the interstate, and I think it fits the bill quite nicely.

I love writing stories, usually the longer the better.  Most of the time, I have to police myself when writing captions because I want to tell every little detail.  With limited space, that's sometimes a problem.  So I have to force myself to focus on the theme of the caption, which is really, really difficult for me.

Which makes a caption like this so refreshing.  I knew what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw the picture.  One sentence, but it conveyed everything I wanted it to.  As most of you are aware, I really enjoy making these advertisement style captions (maybe I missed my calling as a graphic artist for some advertising agency), and this one was no different.

I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl