Home » » Occupy Feminization Station

Occupy Feminization Station

I know that the recession is on everyone's minds these days.  A lot of good people have lost jobs they depended on, and some have even been screwed out of the retirement they were told was fool-proof.  I won't pretend to know the ins and outs of how it's done, but I do know that there is a lot of bitterness out there (and most of its warranted). 

But this isn't a political blog, and I certainly won't run around yelling about this issue or that.  I will, however, make a caption about some wronged employees who get back at a CEO in a very novel (and probably predictable for this site) way.

Anyway, here's the (kind of long) caption.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl