Home » » A Little Different

A Little Different

I had this picture modified and ready for captioning a few days ago, but I hadn't written anything for it.  I knew that, today, I wanted to write a Super Bowl themed caption, so I just plucked this photo off of my hard drive and went to work.  The caption just kind of wrote itself, and I think it turned out well.

I think the way I'm doing these layouts is pretty attractive.  I'm not saying that I prefer it over the geometric designs or anything (I may at some point, though).  I'm just very pleased with the change of pace.  I hope you all like it too. 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl