Home » » TG Caption -- High School Reunion

TG Caption -- High School Reunion

I wrote this caption before I had a picture, which is kind of a first for me.  Typically, I have to see the picture(s) to know what story I'm going to tell.  But with this one, I knew exactly what I wanted to say; I just needed a suitable photograph.

I've mentioned the HBO show Hung before, and I'm going to do so again.  This story is based on a two episode story arc from that show in which a transgender woman (played by a gorgeous TG actress named Jamie Clayton ) attends her high school reunion. I just thought it was a really well-done pair of episodes.

Anyway, check out that show if you can, and enjoy the caption.

As an aside, I'd like to know which caption you all prefer (they're the same except for how they're laid out).  I'm trying to figure out how to best present the captions while making them easily readable.  I know the first one looks better, but the I think the second one might be easier to read.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl