Home » » Sissy and Proud Billboard

Sissy and Proud Billboard

You all know that I enjoy making advertisements and/or fake billboards.  I think it's because of a combination of reasons, though.

First, I like the message behind most of them.  Be who you are.  Don't let anyone tell you that you're somehow worse simply because you're different.  I know it's sappy, but I think it needs to be said sometimes. 

And second, I like to test my skills.  It's very gratifying to finish one of these, and, when I look at it, I know that it's as good (or sometimes better) than whatever I'm trying to mimic.  Yes, sometimes, I do these just to stroke my own ego.  I'm a prideful person, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.  I think it's healthy to take pride in your work. 

Anyway, I guess that's all just a preamble to the following billboard.


It's funny.  I fully intended to put a watermark on here.  I even thought about just sticking the blog's url at the bottom.  But it just didn't look right.  I guess it looked too cluttered or something. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl