Home » » Feminization Caption -- I just want to ride!

Feminization Caption -- I just want to ride!

Normally, I try to limit myself to posting one caption per day.  It has allowed me, over the last month or so, to maintain a steady stream of material for you all (usually a post a day).  So usually, I have quite a few captions in my "To Be Posted" folder, just sitting there.  Normally, I just ignore them until the time is right, but today, I don't know -- I guess I'm just excited. 

The blog is doing very well, and it's growing.  We're averaging over five thousand pageviews a day, and I think that number is going to go up very quickly.  That, and I think I'm doing my best work (to date) right now.  The captions, the layouts, the modifications -- the work right now very good.  Is there room for improvement?  Always.  But I do like to see that I'm growing as an artist, a captioner, and, I think, as a writer (after all these years, that's hard for me to do -- I'm kind of set in my ways).  And you're all responding to it, and that is more gratifying than anything.

So I guess my excitement is justified.  Either way, though, I decided to post an extra caption today. 

This one is kind of a fun one; it was going to be something completely different when I started writing it.  But I ended up kind of veering off the path a bit.  The result is a caption that incorporates a few different sub-genres, and I think it does it well. 

As for the picture itself -- this one took way more work than I care to admit.  I changed so much about this picture -- everything from that little something extra on the model to the background is different than its original state.  And I think that if I didn't tell you all that (or if you didn't put two and two together -- my blog + basically any picture = modification), it would be difficult to tell that I changed anything.  Or maybe that's just my vanity speaking.  I don't know.  I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I'm proud of how the modifications here turned out.

And then there's the layout -- it's about as clean and unobtrusive as I can get it to be while still giving the caption a little form.  I could have thrown some colors in there, but I think that it works very, very nicely. 

I hope you all are as excited about this blog's growth as I am.  And I hope you enjoy this caption as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Cheers!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl