Home » » For all of you new folks...

For all of you new folks...

I meant to incorporate this into my last post, but I just forgot. 

I've noticed that the blog has been gaining popularity lately, and I wanted to let you all know that I do appreciate that all of you come here and like my work.  That said, I wanted to let all of you new folks (and remind the rest of you!) that I do have a full-length erotic novel for sale at smashwords, entitled A Warrior Reborn.

For those of you familiar with my work, you'll recognize the title.  The first 60% of the novel is available at Fictionmania and (I think) somewhere on this blog for free.  However, I decided to finish the story and publish it as an e book. 

It's been out for a while now, and it's sold a little better than I expected.  But I do want to add that, if you did buy it, please leave a review.  Even something so small as "I liked it," would help attract new readers. 

If you'd like to show your support, or if you're just curious about the novel, it's available HERE.

This is the cover art, just to tantalize and titillate you.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl