Home » » The Sweet Science

The Sweet Science

I've felt a little stagnant with my captions lately.  It felt like I was just repeating the same thing, over and over, but with different names and colors.  I'm not really referring to the "motivational" captions or the advertisements.  I know those are repetitive.  I'm thinking more of the story-type captions. 

I know that the nature of this genre is that there are only so many ways a person can get feminized.  So the stories being similar or retreads are excusable.  But my layouts and backgrounds have felt a little...bleh.  Sure, they're colorful.  Certainly, they're creative, in a sense.  But, I don't know, I just wanted to change things up a bit.

So I'm doing a few experiments with backgrounds, trying to incorporate the picture's background into my caption's layout.  Sometimes, this can require some very tedious work, but, in the end, I think it results in a far more...elegant caption. 

That said, there are some pictures (with busy backgrounds) that just make it impossible to extend backgrounds and such (or impossible in the sense that I'm not spending 3 hours replicating a chair).  I don't like moving figures from one background to another (I'm not great at it, so I'm never happy with the way it turns out), so, for those, I'll keep doing it the old way.  Yay for geometric designs.

So that's where I am creatively right now.  I hope they turn out as well as I'm hoping they will

On another note, I've been seeing a lot of my captions floating around out there on various websites and blogs.  I don't really care if you use my work, but I will ask a couple of things if you do:

1. Please, if you're going to change the text or something, try to maintain the integrity of the design.  I know these are silly little captions, but seeing a big white box over half the text is like nails on a chalkboard.  It's not that difficult to duplicate the designs, so, if you're having trouble, just ask.  I would gladly post a tutorial on how to mimic any design.

2. If you do use my (or anyone the work of anyone else, for that matter), it's only polite to at least reference the source. 

Again, none of this is a huge deal, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bug me. 

And that's my long-winded post for now.  Should have another installment of the writing experiment up later today.  In the meantime, here's a caption!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl