Home » , , » Sissy Caption -- Mafia Prince

Sissy Caption -- Mafia Prince

This one was a bit of a conundrum.  I love the idea behind it, and on the surface, I think it is really, really well executed.  The figure is extremely well done.  I can get down to the pixels, and it looks perfect.  But there's something just a little off -- a little telltale sign that says, "This is modified."  And I can't put my finger on what it is.

Anyway, I like the idea of an ultra-masculine guy whose son turns out to be a sissy.  I don't know; it just seems fun to me.  Not my best writing effort, but it gets the point across.  All in all, a fun caption that combines a lot of good elements: a feminine sissy, a naive boy, and a realization by a father.  Good stuff.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl