Home » » New Interacial Sissy Captions on Imagefap

New Interacial Sissy Captions on Imagefap

I know some of you are big fans of my other blog, The Omar Bell Universe.  I've talked about why I don't really post there anymore (I basically think that I've gotten to a point in that world where I'd just be retelling the same story over and over again), but I do still love a good interracial sissy caption/story.  I won't go into why I enjoy that particular fetish because, quite frankly, it would take way too long.  Nor would that explanation be completely accurate; I don't know all the reasons I think those types of stories are sexy.  I just know that I like creating the captions.  That said, I decided to make a few generic interracial sissy captions, which I posted on my Imagefap profile.

You can find that gallery HERE .

I think that some of the photo mods on there are really, really good, and I marvel at how far I've come as a Photoshop artist.  What started out as a simple copy and paste strategy has evolved into me actually painting the modifications I want to make.  I look at some of my early modifications, and I almost cringe.  I can see where I was going with them, and they're still fun but in some cases it feels like I just took a crayon and colored a penis onto a pretty woman.  I know it's not nearly as bad as that, but you get the drift.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm glad that I found this creative outlet a little less than a year ago.  And to think, I'd never even touched Photoshop before March of last year.  I've talked about being a painting major in college (and there are some parallels), but by and large, I've had to learn a completely new medium.  Not bad at all if I do say so myself.

As for this particular blog, I'm very, very pleased with the progress (both in terms of storytelling and fans).  It started back in August, and already over 200 of you follow The Feminization Station.  We're closing in on half a million pageviews, and the comments and ratings of each post are generally positive.  It's been absolutely amazing so far, and I hope it continues to grow!

As always, this site is all about you, the fans.  I enjoy making these captions and writing these stories, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't bother if I didn't think you all were enjoying them.  So thank you for being fans, and I hope you all try to refer others to my work.

Again, take a look at the above gallery.  I think it's some of my best photo modification work, and it's worth looking at for that reason alone.

Thanks again!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl