Home » » Time

Time

I was reading an issue of Time Magazine the other day, and I thought it would be fun to make a fake cover. I even thought about making a few fake articles, explaining this role reversed future, but I haven't gotten around to it yet (those things can get pretty complicated).

I'm well aware that Time doesn't publish nude models on its cover, but in my vision of this role-reversed future, nudity isn't demonized like it is today.  Even if you follow the reality of society's views on sex and nudity, you can see that we've become quite a bit more relaxed about them in recent years.  Is it so hard to imagine that, in a couple of decades, we will be able to appreciate the beauty of the naked human body without it being seen as perverted?  I don't think so.  Either way, it's my little imagined world, and I'll put naked models in it if I want to.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl