Home » » Feminization Caption -- The Things We Do For Our Country

Feminization Caption -- The Things We Do For Our Country

I didn't intend to post this one today; I had another one that has been sitting on my hard drive for like a week now.  But I really, really like how this one turned out.

I think this is one of the better jobs I've done on ever aspect of the caption.  The modification of the photo is absolutely top-notch (for me anyway).  The story is extremely fun.  And the layout came together almost perfectly.  My only complaint is that the text is a little small, and thus, can be hard to read.   But that's a small issue, and you can easily get past it.

Anyway, here it is:

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl