Home » » Sissy in Denial Caption -- New Swimsuit

Sissy in Denial Caption -- New Swimsuit

I really like this picture, but the story is just more of the same for me.  It's just another sissy in denial caption.  I'm kind of in a bit of a rut, in terms of story ideas.  I'm going to spend a little time over the next few days trying to figure out some new themes. 

That's not saying that I'm not proud of my captions lately -- I am.  The writer in me just wants there to be more variety in them.



On a completely unrelated note, I just wanted to let you all know about something that's been bugging me for the last few days.  I got an email from Smashwords (where A Warrior Reborn is published), telling me that Paypal has started a crusade against what they consider obscene content (erotica containing rape, incest, etc.), and that any works considered "obscene" should be unpublished by the authors (or the people who run the site would do it for them). 

I completely understand where Smashwords is coming from - most of their (and other online retailers') business is done through Paypal.   They basically didn't have a choice.  What bugs me, though, is that Paypal is trying to dictate to us all what is and is not "obscene". 

I don't get off on rape fantasies or incest, personally, but I know that some people do.  I also know that they're just that - fantasies.  I'm not advocating the acceptance of such actions; what I'm saying is that we're all adults, and we all know the difference between fantasy and reality. 

I don't know why it bugs me so much that Paypal is using its financial muscle to try to dictate morality to us all.  It just does; I have a hard time explaining it.

I'm not going to tell you to boycott Paypal or any of the retailers who have caved to its demands.  I just want you all to have the information.  It might be fiction containing rape and incest now, but tomorrow, it might be Gay and Lesbian erotica.  Or it could be forced feminization erotica.  Or, heck, it might be erotica in general.  Where does it stop?

Anyway, that's just me ranting a bit.  Thanks for reading!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl