Home » » Beauty is...

Beauty is...

I'm well aware that this one is a little...bumper-sticker-y, and I guess that was kind of intentional.  I've made a few like this, trying to tap into that motivational feel. 

So often, we put on these costumes for the world.  I'm not just talking about closet sissies or even sexuality in and of itself.  I'm talking about agreeing with friends because you don't want to go against the grain.  I'm talking about going to church because your parents raised you to.  Basically, I'm talking about when we all just become the person society expects us to be rather than examining who we want to be.


A break from that is what I'm trying to show in these little projects.  I hope it works.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl