Home » » The Blog is Changing a Bit

The Blog is Changing a Bit

I've been considering changing the layout of the blog lately, but I've been moderately busy.  But I finally got around to getting started on the overhaul today. 

The first thing you'll probably notice is that I've changed the pages up a bit.  They are as follows:

Home -- This is just the page where the most recent posts will be displayed.

Series -- This contains my picture stories that I've made for this blog.

Caption Archive -- This is a place where I'll stick captions so that you all can see them without reading my commentary.

Motivations/Advertisements -- This is where I'll archive my motivational PSA type captions and fake advertisements.

My Favorite Captions -- This page is a new concept for me.  It will contain the fifteen captions I think are my best work to date. 

The Writing Experiment -- This page is where you'll find the writing experiment in its entirety (to date).

Omar Bell Universe Captions -- This is an archive of the captions I've made for the Omar Bell Universe Blog.

Interracial Captions -- This is an archive of generic interracial and reparations captions I made for my Imagefap profile.

A Warrior Reborn (coming soon) -- This is where I'll post a sample of my novel, A Warrior Reborn and information on where to purchase it.

I may create more new pages, and I'm quite certain that I'll change the look of the blog in some way before it's all said and done.  I'm trying to create an easier to navigate site which contains all of my work while giving you at least a taste of my own personal feelings about said work.  I hope you all will bear with me while I figure out how to best do that.  In the meantime, keep visiting, reading, and commenting!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl