Home » » Transformation Caption -- Billy the Vampire Slayer

Transformation Caption -- Billy the Vampire Slayer

A few of things you'll probably notice:  first, I've added a watermark to the captions.  I know it's not perfect, and it might change at some point.  But I want to drive my page views up a little, and having the site's address on the picture might help steer people here when they inevitably get posted elsewhere.  On that same note, I've read that putting certain keywords into the titles of the posts can help out with search engine results -- hence, the " Transformation Caption " moniker. 

That all said, this caption is a riff on the popular Buffy the Vampire Slayer mythology.  I would categorize myself as a casual fan of the series, and I just thought it would be kind of cool to incorporate that into one of my captions.

Anyway, I hope you all like it.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl