Home » » Feminization Movie Cover -- James Bond

Feminization Movie Cover -- James Bond

It's rare that I know what I'm going to do with a particular picture when I find it.  Usually, it takes a little thought for me to figure out the story I want to tell.  But sometimes, I know exactly what the caption/project is going to be when I finish.  I have a clear vision of where it's going to go.  And with this picture, I knew as soon as I looked at it that I wanted to do a James Bond theme.

It started out like this:


Nice picture, I know.  I'm actually using this same model for another caption sometime soon (though you'll hardly be able to tell it's her).  Anyway, I knew that I wanted to do the famous gun barrel shot.  It kind of fit.  Yes, I know the gun and the stance isn't exactly right, but in my little story, Bond has been through a lot.   But once I constructed the piece, I knew something was off -- there was a seriously glaring difference between the photo and the art style of the gun barrel.  So I went to work -- painting here and there to give it a little different look.

It took a while, but eventually I was happy with it.  It actually didn't look like a photo at all -- just a really nifty painting.  But when I put it in place, it was still wrong.  There was too much color.  So, I made it black and white...which was too bright.   I fiddled with the brights and darks for about twenty minutes before I was happy with it. 

So there I was, with a really cool scene, but I still didn't know if I wanted to make a caption.  But then I realized -- it already looked like a movie poster.  Why not just go with that?

So I made a movie poster.



I know it's not really up to the same level as some of the classic movie posters, but I'm still pleased with it.  It could have been better (and it actually was -- I had to do the thing twice because of a save error), but I still like it.  You'll probably notice that I put a little 007 in the background and removed her tattoo as well.  I think both changes add to the overall effect.

So what's the story here? 

I like to think that one of Bond's enemies captured and feminized him (via some sort of off-the-wall pseudo-scientific means).  But it could easily be any number of neat little stories.  Use your imagination!

Anyway, that's my little post for now.  I hope you enjoy the attempt at doing something a little different from my normal captions.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl