Home » » The Redesign is (mostly) finished!

The Redesign is (mostly) finished!

Any of you who have visited in the past couple of hours have probably noticed the site's look bouncing around quite a bit.  I should be done tinkering with it (mostly) for now.  I decided to change the logo from that god-awful thing I had up before (and made in like 5 minutes) to something that I think is a little classier.  I also made the background a little less mundane. However, and maybe I'm the only one who sees this, there is a slightly blue area just at the top that I can't seem to get rid of.  Maybe you other bloggers know how I can fix it (I just want it white).  Either way, it looks a lot better now, I think.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl