Home » » Feminized Superhero Caption - Superman

Feminized Superhero Caption - Superman

I downloaded this picture the other day, and I had two options.  One, I could go with a Superman caption in which Superman has to deal with feminization.  Or second, I could do a cosplay caption in which a particularly feminine boy is convinced to be Supergirl by his friends.   I chose to go with Superman.

I'm not that familiar with Superman.  I've watched the movies from the 80s, and I watched the most recent movie.  But I never read any comics or anything.  I wouldn't even call myself a fan, really.  I"m acquainted with the character, but don't know much about the mythology.  So, for this caption, I had to do research, which was kind of fun.  I had no idea the comic book heroes had such deep narratives.

Anyway, here it is!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. blonde teen babes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Tube Girl